nedeľa, 6. mája 2012

New in: Tops by H&M, Orsay, New Yorker

I want to share with you our little shopping with my sister. We bought tops in amazing bright colors. I picked two pieces in yellow and neon pink from H&M. They have see-through back and I looove them! I received so many positive comments on them! What do you think about that summer trend? They're available also in white, black, pastel blue. My sister picked beautiful yellow blouse by Orsay and peachy one shoulder top by New Yorker. I wanted also to style all of these pieces in outfits post for you. Have a nice rest of weekend. Bye Bye!






8 komentárov:

Lizzy povedal(a)...

nádherné farebné vecičky!

Dominika povedal(a)...

Překrásný!

Caroline povedal(a)...

Ta tílka z H&M s průsvitnými zády mám taky :D Ale v bílé a černé :) Jsou super, vždycky si je strčím do kalhot, protože jinak jsou dost dlouhá na mě :)

Simone♥ povedal(a)...

farby♥ krásne veci s krásnymi farbami :)

http://simply-cherry.blogspot.com/

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Love all these tops! The colors are wonderful!

The Sneakerette povedal(a)...

ooh i like that pink one!!

Theadorabletwo povedal(a)...

Gosh i love this top soo cute !

Besos Storm

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Caroline: Aj ja som uvazovala nad bielou, ale bielych veci mam az az:D:) NO vidiss, zastrcit ma nenapadlo:D neviem preco!:D tak aspon mi zakryli zadok:D
Dakujem babyy:) Thanks for all of your comments:)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!