štvrtok, 15. marca 2012

Turquoise glitter french tips

Great milestone in my whole blogging activity! Hundred post is here! For someone is a little bit late for hundred post but I prefer quality not quantity of posts! I have no where to rush. So, enjoy this post with my new french tip manicure with glitters! Do you like colored tips? By the way, sorry for non-blogging this week. I haven't got as much time as I want because I studying for school, I working out, dating with my boyfriend and yesterday I underwent a laser epilation of armpits! That's an another milestone in my life! If you want to hear more, let me know. I don't exactly know if you're interested in or not!:-)



What I used:
  • base coat (Essence - 05 Sweet As Candy)
  • turquoise nail polish (Essence - 53 You belong to Me)
  • glitter top coat (Gabrini Elegant)

11 komentárov:

With love, Ana. povedal(a)...

Wow, lovely!♥

Arrow povedal(a)...

ooo your nails are sooo long :). Looks cute!!!

The Sneakerette povedal(a)...

love your cute twist on the classic french tip! it's hard to go wrong with it (;

paint that nail povedal(a)...

These are so cute!! Love the glitter!

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Thank youuu:))

Freshie povedal(a)...

These are two of my favorite colors together - very sweet!

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Wow this is lovely! The colors look great together and the glitter is super pretty!!

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

They're my new number ones!:) Thanks for your comments girls!:)))

Brittney (Precious Polish) povedal(a)...

Congratulations on 100 posts! Your mani is so cute! The glitter is a nice touch :)

Niky povedal(a)...

Aaaaaaaaaa tak teď nevím!! :D Tato verze je taky naprosto úžasná! Tak teď nevím jestli zelené nebo modré... Ale což, než mi to doroste, tak se snad rozmyslím :D :D

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Najprv modre a o tyzden zelene:D Vyskusat treba vsetko!:D

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!