nedeľa, 11. marca 2012

Tally Weijl purses & my one

Hi girls! I'm back here! I want to show you new piece among my purses! 
I like the small purses that Tally Weijl brings in their spring collection. They're cute, colorful, perfect for spring and summer! Unfortunately, I didn't see them all in the shop, I hope they will add then soon! I bought just hot pink quilted one, another colors are not available. The purses with bow don't look so good in real, they are too small and look cheap I think. One big advantage of purses from Tally Weijl  is that they are not expensive, totally affordable for student budgets. I paid something about 13 €. I created a picture collage for you, and I'm really curious what you think about them! Which one do you like the most? 

picture source: www.tallyweijl.com

14 komentárov:

Dominika povedal(a)...

Mě se líbí úplně všechny! :D Jsou boží!

*-*-Lienka-*-* povedal(a)...

Krásnu si si kúpila! Nádherné sú ale všetky! :)

LaMarianaMia povedal(a)...

nádherné sú úplne všetky!ale tú kvetinkovanú by som chcela asi najviac :-))

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Dakujem babyy!!:) Este sa nejaku chystam kupit, len musia dodat tovar!:)

evie povedal(a)...

ja mam takuto tiez z tally, ale v matnej ciernej este z minuleho roka:)

www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

evie: presne viem aku myslis, tu matnu mali v obchode:D:D neviem preco ked je minulorocne ako vravis:D ja som zvolila na leto taku farebnu no..:D

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

I really like the one you got! The style is really cute and I like the turquoise one too :)

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

drinkcitra: I'm going to buy turquoise one too! I like turquoise one more but it wasn't available in shop:( I must wait until they add more items!:) Thaaanks:)))

Markéta Trpišovská povedal(a)...

Taková kabelka alá Chanel,... moc pěkné

marketatrpisovska.blogspot.com

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Markéta Trpišovská : JJ presne! chcela som napisat, ze Tally Weijl sa inspirovali Chanelom, ale nechcela som zniet smiesne:D:D Este by sa vam nepacila!

stylish fox povedal(a)...

Neviem ako kvalita, ale dizaj je skvelý! :)

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

stylish fox: toto toto, toho sa bojim najviac, ze sa mi hned urcite nejak pokazi. preto si musim kupit aj v dalsich farbach, do zasoby:D

Brittney (Precious Polish) povedal(a)...

Aw, it's so cute! The hot pink and gold is a nice combo and I love some patent leather :) All of the purses are so adorable!! I'm a sucker for small quilted bags :P

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Brittney (Precious Polish): Thaaaanks:)) I think so! :D

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!