pondelok, 6. februára 2012

Step by step tutorial: Gradient nails with glitters

You will need:
You can use at least 2 different colors to create ombré effect and also use so many colors you want. However, the color palette of your choice need to be as natural as it's possible.  I choose pastel purple, pastel pink, hot pink, dark pink and glitter topcoat with glitters. Clear nail polish is really needed and also prepare sponge or tissue. I used clear tissue because I couldn't find any sponge at home. I'm going to buy marble kit with sponges in the future.
I painted this nail with my left hand (I'm right-handed) and I did my gradient manicure at the first time, so please forgive me if it's not perfect. Despite of this, I think it's super easy method and I completely keep up doing gradient nails in the future.

Step by step tutorial:
At first, apply one coat of pastel purple nail polish onto your nail. Let it dry for about 5 minutes. I forgot to use base coat :-(
Then apply a little bit of pastel pink on the corner of a tissue. The next five steps do as quick as possible.
 Start patting it onto your nail. It doesn't need to be perfect now.
 After that, apply hot pink onto the same corner of tissue.
Pat the hot pink on your nail like this.
 The last color I used for gradient effect is darker pink.
Pat the last color on the tip. In this time you can also fill the little gaps.
The next step is applying glitters on the tip. This step is completely optional - you can cover the entire nail with sparkle, just the tips, or avoid glitter altogether.
After 2 minutes apply clear top coat on entire nail to blend the colors together and smooth the layers of polishes. Applying top coat you can also protect your manicure from any damage and it will last longer too. Top coat also gives shiny gloss to your manicure.Then let it dry for about 30 minutes, clear your cuticles and enjoy your amazing manicure!
The result is freaking amazing in my opinion and finally I'm so excited that I tried this manicure! I hope you enjoy my step by step tutorial as much as I do and let me know in comments how you like it! Bye-bye!

14 komentárov:

Leanne povedal(a)...

This is so pretty!

evie povedal(a)...

wau, tak toto je vazne krasne!

www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

Pinkbeauty_love povedal(a)...

I love love doing this kind of manicures.Your nails came out looking so pretty!I love it .Great tutorial!

The Sneakerette povedal(a)...

omg i love this! it reminds me of cotton candy, or the sunset!

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Ooh love the way this turned out! The colors you used are perfect together!

Adele povedal(a)...

Moc pěkné!:-)

rianasbeautybox povedal(a)...

very nice! :)

Kristie povedal(a)...

Super nechty. Ďakujem za komentár. Sledujem. (:

Lydz povedal(a)...

aw these are great!!!! :)

Julianna povedal(a)...

na také dlhé moc nie som, ale celé prevedenie je perfektné!

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Thank you very much my girls/Dakujem krasne baby, musela som raz vyskusat taketo nechty! A som si vedoma, ze nie kazdeho bavi taketo prespekulovane zdlhave lakovanie ale co uz, mna ano!:):D

Ninoushka povedal(a)...

this is really pretty and I think you succeeded in your first attempt!!

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Thaaanks:)) The finger I did for this tutorial didn't look as good as the other! I was in stress:D

Zuska povedal(a)...

krásne farby ... šikovná si ... :) rada sledujem tvoj blog

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!