nedeľa, 5. februára 2012

Peach rose earrings from Peacocks

Yesterday I bought these amazing peach rose earrings which I want for a long time as you know. They were in sale and I paid only 2€ for them! I've increased my jewelry collection which I showed you few days ago because I need suitable earrings to my peach rose ring which I showed you earlier too. Lots of you guys love rose jewelry as you wrote in comments. I hope you will like them as much as I do. Have a fabulous day ahead and I'll be back soon with new post!

2 komentárov:

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Love these! I definitely want a pair like these! :D

Arrow povedal(a)...

cute!!!

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!