streda, 29. februára 2012

New in: skinny jeans from Tally Weijl

I aaaalways buy skinny jeans in Tally Weijl because they always have big range of skinny jeans, jeggins and pants and they're sooo comfortable and beautiful. Moreover, they're so cheap (one for 20-30 €) And this weekend we went shopping and came across to the amazing discount in Tally Weijl! Buy two pants and save! So, I have bought with my sister the same jeans, she's got in size 34 and I've got in bigger size 36. Together with the discount we paid about 35€. The color is very dark, in the picture it looks lighter. However, it's very very dark blue. They fit me well. Last three pictures are another jeans I like, especially the white one and minty one! I didn't see them in shop, I think it's new collection but still in discount. I hope they will deliver these amazing pants to our shop. Do you like Tally Weijl pants?  








11 komentárov:

LaMarianaMia povedal(a)...

tie posledné dve!!!to si si z netu objednala?

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

ee, v Kosiciach mame Tally Weijl:)

Dominika povedal(a)...

Ty poslední musím mít! :D

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

JA tiez!:)

Lucie Srbová povedal(a)...

Kalhoty skoro moc nenosím, takže z Tally Weijl žádný nemám, ale ty poslední jsou super! Na mém blogu probíhá giveawy, kdyby ses chtěla zúčastnit:)

http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-giveaway.html

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Tak tie kalhoty su uplne na telo upnute ako leginy a pohodlne, ja ich milujem:) dakujem za pozvanie:)

Vivi povedal(a)...

Jsou dokonalý! Nemůžu jim odolat, to je jistý ;-)
Vivi

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Ooh these are cute! I've been buying my jeans and jeggings at ae and am stuck on them haha

MissBeautyAddict povedal(a)...

rifle najradšej nakupujem v tomto shope....inak aj ty si z ke? :o)

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Vivi: Ani ja nemozem odolat!!! Dufam, ze ich dostanu v mojom obchode!
drinkcitra: Thaaanks:))
MissBeautyAddict: Aj ty??:) No vidim, ze nie som sama, odkedy je tu Tally Weijl, rifle len tam...ano aj ja sa pripajam do kosickeho klubu:P

Anonymný povedal(a)...

My sis instructed me about your site and how great it is. She’s proper,
I'm actually impressed with the writing and slick design. It seems to me you’re just scratching the surface when it comes to what you possibly can accomplish, but you’re off to an ideal start!

Here is my web page ... having trouble getting pregnant

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!