utorok, 21. februára 2012

New in my closet: New Yorker and Reserved

Hi there!!! We (my sister and me) finally have bought amaaaazing blazers from New Yorker which we want for a long time!!! I've got minty/turquoise one and she's got peachy/corral one! They both from New Yorker and cost about 39,95 €. I think that price is the only one reason that they're not sold out. They have lots of sizes, we've got them in size 34. I like the material very much, turquoise one is from 100% polyester and corral one is 63% polyester, 34% viskose and 3% elasthan. We couldn't use just two pieces because they've got sooo many amazing colors of blazers for spring, e.g. electric blue, navy blue, red, yellow, black, white, beige and so!  I'm also going to buy any pink blazer this year. I love love love blazers! They're so elegant, classic but fashionable and trendy at the same time! What about you? Do you like my blazer? What a stupid question! I can't imagine somebody who don't like blazers! 
Moving on to the next purchase. We both (again) have bought brown gloves with fake fur from Reserved. The main reason of buying them, was the extra low price - 3,99 €. 
I hope you enjoy my newbies and let me know if you like them! 


 I totally forgot to iron them before photo shooting, please understand! Thanks for watching! Have a fabulous day ahead!<3

6 komentárov:

Sunny.Smile povedal(a)...

I saw the blazer in New Yourk and fell in love, then I saw the price and it crushed my heart :D
All of the thins look awesome : )

Ajvn povedal(a)...

krásne farby majú tie blejzre :)

LaMarianaMia povedal(a)...

tak tie blejzre sú fakt nádherné :-)

*-*-Lienka-*-* povedal(a)...

:( Sa v nich odfoť :(

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Oooh I love blazers! Both are lovely!

Super Cute Super Easy povedal(a)...

Sunny.Smile: That price broke my heart too! However, I can't wait to the sale, they might be sold out!:D Thnks:)
Ajvn, LaMarianaMia: Dakujem peknee;)
*-*-Lienka-*-*: odfotim coskoro, dufam, snad:D:)
drinkcitra: Thank youuu:))

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!