utorok, 10. januára 2012

Sequin manicure

Hello! Today my new manicure inspired by sequin clothes. I miss my long nails sooo much! I wanted to do nail tutorial but I feel horrible with these short nails. I can't help myself and I wish they would grow up faster. On the other hand I can wear darker polishes because I've been afraid of having dark long nails, I really don't like them dark and long. And this color look really fashionable and suitable for winter. Btw, do you like sequin clothes and this manicure, of course? Thanks for reading girls, stay tuned for my next post which will be mascara review! and please follow me through bloglovin!




What I used:
  • base coat
  • Max Factor - 900 Ruby Fruit
  • glitter
  • topcoat

10 komentárov:

Polish AMOR povedal(a)...

the accent nails looks awesome!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thanks:)

Jezika povedal(a)...

cute nails. I always love having one accent nail :)

Eris Tunney povedal(a)...

Super cute! Just adore it :3

paint that nail povedal(a)...

So cute! I love it!(:

The Sneakerette povedal(a)...

LOVEEE the glitter! You got it on your nails so perfectly!!

DutchNailpolish povedal(a)...

I looks very beautiful!

sisi povedal(a)...

beautiful:)

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Looks great! And yes, I love sequin clothes! It gives your outfit something extra!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

I haven't expected so many comments on this manicure! Thaaaanks!<3

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!