piatok, 6. januára 2012

New in my closet: Mango, Terranova haul

Hi girls! Yesterday it was a shopping day and I've bought these amazing things in sales!
I've got super cozy and warm dark grey (the real shade of color is something between the first and second photo) sweater from Terranova. It's little bit longer but I like this length in winter. It's extremely comfortable and I can wear it also with leggings because my bottom is covered. Looks much better on me!
Next thing are from Mango. It's been a big sale in this shop and I've found lots of cute things, for example warm sweaters, pullovers, tops, T-shirt and bags. Finally, I bought one T-shirt with feathers on shoulders and my sister's bought hot pink T-shirt with bows. I found it for her! I like the colors, especially the pastel one. It fits to my rose ring which I have showed you earlier!
Today I'm going to shop again in another shopping center. Cross your fingers for another great bargain!:D
What do you think about that purchases? Do you like them?






Thanks for watching  and reading! See you soon!

5 komentárov:

Amber povedal(a)...

I LOVE the last two!! I wish we had this store in the US. :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you Amber! I wish we had lots of shops in my city, for example Zara, Forever21...:):D

*-*-*-*-*-Lienka-*-*-*-*-* povedal(a)...

Tak ale to nie je ono, ked si to neoblecieees :) chichi :)

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Really cute items! The sweater looks really comfy :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Lenka: To by som stratila polovicu followerov keby som sa tu vycapila:D Srandujem, ale pouvazujem:)
drincitra: Thanks! Sooo comfy:) It's a pity that they haven't got this sweater in more colors (they just have black, white, grey).

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!