štvrtok, 12. januára 2012

New in cosmetics: Garnier

Hello ladies! Today I will show you short reviews of my cosmetic newbies by Garnier! By the way,  I hope you like my latest post about my skin care products. Don't forget to follow me through BLOGLOVIN, if you don't want to miss my future posts! 


Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Essentials  Makeup Remover
This is one of my the most favorite makeup removers which I've come across (I also really like Garnier makeup remover for dry skin with rose scent which I've received on Chrismas). The formula has been enriched with grape water. It's very refreshing on the skin, effective at removing make-up even waterproof, does not contain any alcohol - does not dry out skin and the texture of lotion is really light and non-greasy. I'm also the contact lenses wearer and I have sometimes very sensitive eyes and I must totally recommend it. I also like the fresh grape scent. Another big advantage is low price. It costs about 3-5 €. I've bought it at my drugstore (DM drogerie). 
Garnier Body Intensive Hydrating Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract for Normal Skin
Again, one of my favorites products for moisturizing my body skin. This lotion is powered by L-Bifidus and naturally-derived aloe vera extract, specifically chosen for the moisture needs of normal skin. Official text sounds: Its moisture-binding formulation provides hydration so intense you will still feel it for up to 7 days after the last application. However, I can't agree with this, you can't expect something like this from any lotion. I use it everyday after shower and I must recommend it. It's fresh, lightweight texture is non-greasy and fast-absorbing. I like the fresh scent so much! It costs about 6,5 €  at drugstores. 

3 komentárov:

The Sneakerette povedal(a)...

I've never seen these products in the States before! I'm not sure if it's because we don't have it over here, or if it's because I've never noticed it lol. It's cool that Garnier has different products worldwide, but it sucks when I can't get my hands on the ones I want to try lol.

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

I've never realized that Garnier offers different or more (less?) products in USA:D These two pieces are pretty much known in Europe. Don't be sad, I wish I had some of your brands and so...:D
Thanks for you comment!:)

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Oooh thanks for sharing! I may need to try this product!

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!