streda, 11. januára 2012

My skin care products

Hi there! Today I want to introduce you my skin care line by Herbalife. I use these products very often, some of them on daily basis. I'm not their distributor or affiliate or something like this. I said it because their products are sold exclusively through  independent distributors and are not available in stores (same system has Avon, Oriflame...) My mum has been buying their products for a year from her distributor. She believes in their quality and she thinks that they're healthier than drugstore products. They're also more expensive than drugstore products. Don't expect extensive reviews because I personally don't like reading one long article about one tiny thing. If you don't try out something, you won't know how it works on your skin. So, let's get started!

Continue reading!

Official text: Cleanse skin and gently remove dirt and makeup using a combination of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E and select botanicals and herbs. Daily gentle cleansing targets oils and soothes the skin while helping improve texture and tone.
My opinion: This product is suitable only for normal to oily skin. I don't recommend it for dry or sensitive skin because it's very good at cleansing and removing excess oil and leaving oily skin drier. I like to use it when I have some problems with my skin for example open pores, blemishes or just more oily skin at summer. Application is easy - apply to wet skin and massage into a rich lather. Then I rinse it with warm water. You must be careful to not entered into the eyes. I don't use this product every day, in winter very rarely. After that I use toner.
Official text: Your second step in healthy skin care, this toner with vitamins A, C and E opens pores to prepare the skin for moisturizing and hydration without drying skin out. Includes witch hazel and moisturizing panthenol.
My opinion: I use this toner on my clean skin and neck with cotton ball every morning and evening before I go to bed. It leaves my skin feeling totally clean, fresh and soft. I must recommend it  for both skin types. I use it during the whole year.
Official text: Skin Activator® Nighttime Replenishing Cream improves and deeply moisturizes overnight, when your skin does its best regenerating. This luxurious cream contains collagen-building glucosamine–for results you can see and feel. An independent clinical study on the effects of the Glucosamine Complex in Skin Activator® has shown a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and an improvement in skin firmness, smoothness, hydration and texture. For men and women. Perfect for all skin types.
My opinion: Perfect more greasy texture for night time. I use it when my face looks really tired after a busy day. Night cream together with day lotion below are from Skin activator line - they prevent aging your skin.  I'm almost 22 years old and maybe it's right time to use this product to prevent aging my face! I don't use it on daily basis. If you're older then this cream is perfect for you.
Official text: An age-defying lotion with SPF 15 to protect and moisturize skin. Key benefits are: minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, collagen-building Glucosamine Complex aids hydration and firms skin, contains sunscreens including Parsol®1789 to provide UVA/UVB sun protection, lightweight, non-greasy, formulated for daily use.
My opinion: Most important thing about day lotions is Sun Protection Factor. You need to protect your face from the harmful rays of the sun when you don't want to have wrinkles early. Your skin will appreciate it! I like the soft non-greasy texture and light scent of lotion. I'm afraid of oily and extremely perfumed day creams! Another big advantage is the packaging. I like it because you don't need to put your "dirty" fingers  into the product. It's more hygienic. I don't use this product on daily basis because I have another day lotions for younger skin. However, I still recommend it.
Official text: Orange and eucalyptus oils balance skin’s natural moisture barrier, while papaya-derived enzyme helps exfoliate dead and damaged cells to enhance smoothness. Beneficial levels of vitamins A, C and E nourish the skin for overall good health.
My opinion: I use this mask once a week for cleansing my pores and improving skin texture. Application is easy -  I leave this mask for 20 minutes on my face and then rinse with warm water. I like it because of fresh scent and packaging again.
Official text: Diet, climate, smoking, pollution and aging can dehydrate skin. Use this luxurious whipped mask with vitamins A, C and E for deep hydration and moisturizing. Removes impurities that leave skin looking dull.
My opinion: I use this product once a week - I leave it for 20 minutes on my clean skin and then rinse with warm water. I like the soft foam texture of this. It's little bit sticky but it's mask. 

Official text: As we age, skin cell turnover slows resulting in dull looking skin. Vitamin C can help defend skin from free radical damage. Get adequate amounts of this super antioxidant with this gentle scrub. Jojoba and beeswax beads help smooth and polish.
My opinion: I exfoliate my face once a week. My skin looks more clean, soft and smooth. I like the citrus scent of this product.

Do you like this post? Have you any good or bad experience with this cosmetic or company?
At what age have you started using anti-wrinkles creams and lotions?

2 komentárov:

Eris Tunney povedal(a)...

Thanks for sharing this info :) I don't know If this products are on Spain. I really like to try that scrub :3

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

You're welcome! I love blogging!:D
You have to check out their site and found independent distributor in Spain.
Here it is: https://catalog.herbalife.com:443/dsassign/tell-us-about-you.jsp?_requestid=1169676&LocaleSelect=null&_requestid=1169676

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!