pondelok, 26. decembra 2011

A sister is a forever friend

This is my sister's manicure which I've done for her. She has shorter nails than me but still great looking and in good condition too. Lots of people want me to paint their nails. I hope you wouldn't mind posts like this. 
Have you ever done manicure for someone else? Do you like that?
Don't forget to vote at poll on the left side! 
I hope you like this post and see you later! And please subscribe if you haven't yet! 




What I used:
  • Essence - 51 Mellow Yellow (new collection)
  • Essence - 72 Found My Love
  • topcoat

8 komentárov:

Natalie Leung povedal(a)...

super adorable, I love the colours :) now following! happy christmas !
natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you Natalie:) I'm going to visit you blog too!:) Merry X-mas:)

Michelle povedal(a)...

cute nails
check out my blog
http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

sahar awan povedal(a)...

very cute one...sisters are grt friends indeed

Laura povedal(a)...

Great colour combination!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thanks girls:)

Ajvn povedal(a)...

so cute nails :) I like dots :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thnx!:)))

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!