pondelok, 31. októbra 2011

DIY: Pink glitter nail polish

Hi girls! I'm back here with my second "Do It Yourself" nail polish. Last time when I did my own nail polish, I have read so many positive comments! :-) 
And when it's talking about that, I'm also very grateful for every new follower I've received! The number of followers is close to one hundred! I have never expected so many regular readers! One hundred is big milestone for me and I consider it as a big success! I really appreciate it! :-) Thank you soooo much, you're amaaaazing!:-) 
Moving on to my new post. I'm very excited about that! So, let's get started!
How did I create this home-made nail polish?
Firstly, I decided to use purple glitters which I have and use very rarely. It's not easy to remove them with nail polish remover! I hate removing them! So, I put some glitters in my another older clear top coat. It's a great and useful usage for older nail polish, I think. When the older nail polish is not enough liquid, add some drops of newer. Then shake it properly! I've taken a picture of final look of nail polish I've created. However, I painted my nails few hours later and the nail polish has changed color. Glitters became more pink-ish and clear topcoat became sweet pink. However, nothing bad has happened! I looove the final result, do you? That's the way how I did this. Very simple and easy!
And for my manicure, I firstly applied base coat, then I created my white french tips. By the way, do you want to see how I paint my tips? After that, I paint tips with created nail polish and add on two of my nails rhinestones. The color of french tips is more neon. I decided to use star rhinestones because I want it to look more feminine and cute.
What do you think about that? Have you ever do your own nail polish? I completely recommend you to try it! 
I hope you guys, you will enjoy my new DIY post and leave me your opinions!
Thanks for reading and watching! See you soon!:-)



 What I used:
  • basecoat (Gabrini)
  • white nail polish for french manicure
  • pink and glitters nail polish (my own DIY nail polish)
  • topcoat
  • 4 purple star rhinestones

12 komentárov:

Eileen povedal(a)...

That's so weird how the topcoat changed to pink with the glitters inside! I love the end result :D

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Yeah, that's totally weird:D I feel like after crazy experiment! I must update this post with photo of changed polish. I'm not joking about that! That's true:D

Beauty Addict povedal(a)...

Hi there

thank you for stopping by. Your blog is looking great and I just love the pink nails with the little stars! Keep in touch!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you so much for stopping by! That's the quick reaction! I really appreciate it! :)

biancaprincipessa povedal(a)...

vyzera to skvelo!
http://www.biancaprincipessa.blogspot.com/

Nóra povedal(a)...

wow,so nice!

Summer :) povedal(a)...

i love that shade of pink. reminds me of barbie :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

biancaprincipessa: Ďakujeeem:)
Nóra: Thank you too!:)
Summer: Me too!:)Thanks for your comment!

evie povedal(a)...

velmi pekne:)!!!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

evie: Ďakujem pekne!

Miriam Stella povedal(a)...

Your pictures are great!
Thank you for visit my blog! You make me very happy! If you like it, what you think about follow me? I put one outfit a day! I just become your follower now! i hope you come back and you'll do the same! ;-)
i wait for you! ;-)
kisses
Miriamstella

is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog

MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

Missy povedal(a)...

prekrasne velmi pekny blog:)
michellelifestyle.blogspot.com

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!