nedeľa 18. septembra 2011

Striped nails

Hi guys! I decided to do striped nails with my new nail polish Max Factor - 900 Ruby Fruit and older one Essence - 41 Very Berry. I wanted to try Ruby Fruit but I don't like dark long nails so I've done this compromise! I'm really afraid of dark long manicures. What do you think about that? It reminds me something but I don't know what. Maybe some clothes or stuff from Roxy. I must search it!Thanks for reading and I hope you will enjoy this manicure and let me know if you like it!


 What I used:
  • base coat (Essence - Sweet As Candy)
  • purple nail polish (Essence - 41 Very Berry)
  • dark red nail polish (Max Factor - 900 Ruby Fruit)
  • topcoat
  • dark pink star rhinestones 

7 komentárov:

Passion for Nails povedal(a)...

Nice!! :)

Olive povedal(a)...

Pretty ~ I actually really like long dark manicures, especially with super dark reds. I think fall is the only really good time to wear them though.

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) povedal(a)...

I like these colors together!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thanks for commenting sweeties:)

♥beauxs mom povedal(a)...

I don't mind dark manicures on long nails but I do think they look cuter on shorter nails, this mani came out really pretty I like the purple color a lot, ad it does remind me of roxy brand logos.

Eileen povedal(a)...

Cute color combo! I may have to try this out sometime :D

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

♥beauxs mom: Thaaanks! I'm happy that I'm not only one who reminds this mani Roxy brand logo:D:D
Eileen: You should try it some day!:) Thanks for your comment! It's appreciated!:)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!