nedeľa, 25. septembra 2011

Like a lollipop

Today's manicure is here! Nothing special, it looks like my latest manicure. Just stripes and one rhinestone on my middle finger. The color combination reminds lollipop, doesn't it? However, if you like striped manicure, you can use any color you want. It's fun to see how the different colors match together.
By the way, I want to start doing tutorials! Feel free to leave me your suggestions! What kind of tutorial do you want to see first? It's all up to you then don't hesitate and reply! :-)



What I used:
  • pink nail polish as a base coat (Essence - 05 Sweet As Candy)
  •  yellow nail polish (Essence - 51 Mellow Yellow)
  •  pastel purple nail polish (Essence - 72 Found My Love)
  •  two purple rhinestones
  • topcoat

18 komentárov:

Sosa07ac povedal(a)...

This is cute, I love all types of stripes!

Eris Tunney povedal(a)...

OMG! This is Super Cute! ;)

Frankenstyna povedal(a)...

I like the color choices! Cool!!

Noora povedal(a)...

Wow!! Super cute nails!:)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you sweeties:)

Freshie povedal(a)...

Very sweet and fun!

Arrow povedal(a)...

i think it looks cute! these colours are very easter-like!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Freshie: Thaanks!:)
Arrow: Thanks! Omg! Easter-like? I must choose more fall-like colors next time:D

Eileen povedal(a)...

I love this! It looks great on your long nails (:

Sandra povedal(a)...

So pretty. :)

Lydz povedal(a)...

Ohh....these is super duper cute!! :) love your nails and the colors you picked! hugs*

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank youuu agaain, you're great:)

Kejmy Tatranská povedal(a)...

So so sweet! It looks great! ♥.

http://theworldbykejmy.blogspot.com/.
Kejmy ♥.

ScarsLikeLace povedal(a)...

I vote some sort of Halloween tutorial! =) I love your mani, so simple and delicate but so cute!

tasha~ povedal(a)...

This is sooo cute! I love the pastel colors :) Did you say tutorial? Yes please!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you girls!<3
tasha: Thank youuuu! You're probably the first one who is reading my posts - no one replies on my tutorial question, just YOU:D Yes, tutorials! I want to make my blog better for my readers! Coming soon!:)

evie povedal(a)...

jeeej toto je podarene:)

imfeelingnail-venturous povedal(a)...

This is really cute!

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!