nedeľa 11. septembra 2011

Butterflies stamping&pastel purple french mani

Hello ladies! For today's manicure I used my current the most favorite color "Found my love" by Essence for frenchie. I also like original white french manicure but another color combination is really cute too! Then I decided to stamp butterflies with my basic Konad stamping plate which I've had for a long time. If you're a newbie in stamping, you can check my older post about how I do stamping and read some useful tips! However, I think you're all really experienced in it, more than I am:-D
After that, I added dark purple teardrop rhinestones to the middle of butterflies. Again, If you don't know how to add rhinestones, you can check my older post about how I add rhinestones! I don't use any glue for adding, just clear nail polish! All in all, every rhinestones I add is not easy to remove when I'm using nail polish remover. And that's what we want!
I did the same manicure to my sister! She's got shorter nails than I and it looks as amazing as mine! She was sooo happy when she saw final look of her butterflies nails:-D I'm great older sister:-D
What do you think about this manicure? I need to hear your feedback! I know that it's again pastel purple but I can't help myself. It's such a great color:-)
Don't forget to vote in my poll on the left side and have a nice day!



sunlight
 What I used:
  • pastel purple color (Essence - 72 Found My Love)
  • pink base coat (Essence - 05 Sweet As Candy)
  • black nail polish for stamping (Essence - 20 Fatal) 
  • topcoat
  • purple rhinestones
  • Konad stamping plate
 Thanks for reading! See you soon!

6 komentárov:

Laura povedal(a)...

This is really pretty! I'll definitely be trying this manicure out myself in the future :-)

Lydz povedal(a)...

i love those butterflies....very pretty manicure. :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Laura: Thank youuu! You definitely must try it!:D Good luck and let me know! I want to see pictures:D
Lydz: Thank you so much! I was trying to do watermarble manicure (because I like your YT tutorial) but I failed!:( I need more practice:D

Sandra povedal(a)...

This is so nice! :)

Katie povedal(a)...

Love that design. x

http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank youu sweeties!:)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!