piatok, 26. augusta 2011

Perfumes haul

Hello ladies! How are you?Today I've prepared for you - my and my sister's perfumes haul. We are sharing together lots of perfumes except those which I've received from my boyfriend! We want to buy new one, something fruity, refreshing and suitable for daily wear. Enjoy our haul and please let me know what's your favorite perfume or what perfume you recommend me!  Read more!!!

Lanvin - Rumeur 2 Rose 
Escada - Absolutely me
Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka
Escada - Magnetism, Escada - Absolutely me, Escada - Island Kiss
Lancome - Tresor
Calvin Klein - IN2U
Max Mara, Chupa Chups - Love Trap
Calvin Klein - IN2U, Jovan
Britney Spears - In control Curious 

My newest perfume is Britney Spears - In control Curious. It is complemented by an equally sensuous jet-black bottle with a hot pink cap and decorative tassels. I always want to own perfume with decoration like this. My boyfriend bought it on-line in sale but the perfume came without it :-( It doesn't matter. This marvelous perfume was created by Britney Spears, in 2006. Its sexy scent includes a mixture of loquat fruit, midnight orchid, crème brûlée, black vanilla bean, tonka crystals, sandalwood, and musk. 

Thanks for reading! See you soon!

11 komentárov:

A & N povedal(a)...

I am follower your blog :-)
Follow me please :-)
Great post & picture! :-)

angienikollfashion.blogspot.com

evie povedal(a)...

great collection:)

le sorelle povedal(a)...

What an adorable bottle! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Anja povedal(a)...

You have a beautyful blog! I'm follow you!
Maybe you take a look at my blog

http://thepolishsistas.blogspot.com/

Greetz from Austria
Anja

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you guys!:)
I follow you back of course!:)

Arrow povedal(a)...

omg sooo many perfumes!!! I love the Lolita Lempicka one - im a sucker for cute packaging!

thanks for following! i followed back :)!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

You're welcome and thank you<3!Perfumes are mine and my sister's (it's not so many that way:-D)!
The perfume with super cute packaging can't be bad!:D

Katie povedal(a)...

Great blog. I just followed you from another blog. Following you now. x

http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Hi Katie:) Thank sooo much for following!:) I'm going to check out your blog too:)

Miriam Stella povedal(a)...

see you soon! you are lovely!!!
kisses

miriamstella ( from Italy)
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

eula_w povedal(a)...

I really like Escada perfumes specially those summer scents. :)

women pheromones

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!