utorok, 9. augusta 2011

My lovely newbies - Tally Weijl, Terranova and Peacocks haul

Hello! Today I want to share with you my new stuff in my closet. I'm really proud of them:D First thing is my new necklace which I've bought in Peacocks. I didn't hesitate because of big jewellery sale. It cost 2,50 euro!  It's a pity that my camera completely didn't show colorful shine from this cute bow. It's much more beautiful like at the pictures! I love bows on nails of course and on necklace, too! Here you can see my another bow necklace! The next thing is my super cute top! I like color combination! I'm totally obsessed with pink and ruffles on the sleeves! Adorable! I've got also another striped top and one brown top. Striped top is a new fall collection by Tally Weijl. I don't want fall! I also posted stuff that I've bought in Egypt. I know that lots of things I've showed are not avaliable in  your country but let's take inspiration!
I hope you'll enjoy this special haul and please stay tuned for my next super cute polish post! Feel free to leave me comments, I read every single comment and I'm here to reply! See you soon!

necklace - Peacocks
top - World of lingerie


shorts - Terranova

tops - Tally Weijl
leather handbag from Egypt
leather handbag from Egypt
scarf from Egypt

12 komentárov:

Sandra povedal(a)...

This is so beautiful! :)

sonidlo povedal(a)...

Ta první fotka je tak hezká, úplně mě vtáhla! A šperk je taky pěkný :)

FOREVER '92 povedal(a)...

That is such a glam, beautiful piece ^_^ Great pics!

Cristina povedal(a)...

Hello!! Very nice blog and very nice pics!
You have an award on my blog! (http://www.opinionatedlf.blogspot.com/)

BlueVanilla povedal(a)...

cute blog! You have some fun pieces!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you girls!!!:)

Blue povedal(a)...

I love the lace detail in the shorts. And the brown top, and the necklace, you are right, it is super cute...

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Blue: I love the lace detail too! It's my sister's favorite photo:D And brown top with shorts-I call this outfit together "safari":D And necklace-my darling:)

♥beauxs mom povedal(a)...

Omg that bow necklace is so cute I love it!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you:)

Arrow povedal(a)...

that bow necklace is just TOO CUTE <3!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thanks for everyone!!!:)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!