streda 31. augusta 2011

DIY: My own nail polish with turquoise glitter

Hi guys! I think that every blogger posting about nails, nail polishes and manicures have ever thought about having own nail polish collection. Just imagine having your own nail polishes named after you. What a wonderful idea! This dream comes true to only few people in the world.
Recently I heard about my favorite beauty guru on youtube JulieG713. Do you know about her channel? She's been given an opportunity to create her own nail polish collection by Jesse's Girl Cosmetics. She created eight amazing colors with her own special names. One nail polish is called "Fashion Friday" like her regular Friday post! She's lucky girl but it's well deserved!
And what about us, ordinary bloggers?:-D Today I was thinking about one crazy idea! Create my own nail polish with my own ingredients. The result? Nail polish with turquoise glitter. I used older top coat, turquoise glitter and old blue eye shadow palette. And for this manicure I also used one coat of white nail polish. I don't use these things for a long time. I think it's great and practical usage for old stuff. What do you think about it? For watching my new experiment scroll down please! :-D







 What I used:
  • my own nail polish (ingredients: transparent top coat, turquoise glitter, blue eye shadow)
  •  white nail polish (as a base coat)   
 Have a great day and stay tuned!  Thanks for reading!:-)   

19 komentárov:

Katie povedal(a)...

Love that colour on your nails. x

http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Katie: I love it too. It reminds me sea, swimming pools, summer, mermaids or something like these!<3 Thanks for your comment!:)

Miriam Stella povedal(a)...

Thank you for your lovely comment! I am very happy that you like it! Are you follong me with google, twitter, facebook too?
Se you soon. I wait for you! Kisses
Miriamstella (from Italy)
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Miriam Stella: You're welcome! I've left comment on your website! Check it out!:)

All The Pretty Polish povedal(a)...

Wow, I love this :) I really like the turquoise glitter :)

Arrow povedal(a)...

great idea to create your own nail polish!!! it looks fab :)!

Tinna povedal(a)...

I like :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you soo much ladies! It's great to read so many positive comments from you! :)

Sandra povedal(a)...

It looks so good!

A Polished Touch povedal(a)...

Good job! What a great use for old products.

Lydz povedal(a)...

uhhh i love turquoise, such a pretty color. :) well done! hugs*

povedal(a)...

Pretty color :)

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

So pretty! The color turned out so gorgeous :)

Tina povedal(a)...

Nice color! I love glitter =)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you sooo much girls! <3

evie povedal(a)...

krasne, velmi pekne si si to spravila:)!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Ďakujeem:)

Eileen povedal(a)...

This is very pretty! I want to try concocting one of my own polishes one of these days :D

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

:D:D:D Good luck and I want to see pictures from the result! Have fun!:D

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!