piatok, 5. augusta 2011

Butterflies on my Mellow Yellow nails

Hello ladies! Today I decided to do some simple stamping nail art. I used my basic Konad stamping kit. I've just one stamping plate! I must buy another immediately! Back to my new post, I picked yellow because I think it can look good with black butterflies. I added blue rhinestones and I must say butterflies look great with them. I hope you'll enjoy this manicure and please stay tuned! :-)

 

What I used: 
  • yellow nail polish (Essence - 51 Mellow Yellow)
  • black nail polish (Essence - 20 Fatal)
  • topcoat
  • blue rhinestones 

14 komentárov:

Silence is Loud povedal(a)...

You have beautiful nails!! gorgeous mani!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you very much for your lovely comment and following:) Nails are my favorite part of body:D

Åsa povedal(a)...

Cute!!

paint that nail povedal(a)...

cute! I like the blue rhinestone in the middle of the butterfly!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you ladies! I like rhinestones in general and here I can just agree, it's beautiful:)

Sandra povedal(a)...

These are super cute!

Pinkbeauty_love povedal(a)...

New blog follower.I love your nail design very cute.

FOREVER '92 povedal(a)...

I love the blue rhinestones that you place on the butterflies, cute mani ! ^_^

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you:)

M povedal(a)...

So cute. I like it :D Come and visit my site :D

Charming Nails povedal(a)...

So cute manicure :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

M: I visited your blog and I'm your subscriber too!:) Thank you! I really appreciate it:)
Charming Nails: Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comment! It's really appreciated:)

Cristina povedal(a)...

Now that is a gorgeous mani! Simple yet so beautiful! Love it!!!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you Cristina:)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!