pondelok, 25. júla 2011

Rainbow nails

 

Hi everybody! How are you? I'm back after a long time of non-posting!  I'm full of positive energy, full of new ideas, full of new experience. I was one week on vacation in Egypt with my family and family's friends. It was absolutely amazing! I'm preparing post for you to see some photos from there. Now you can enjoy this rainbow manicure. Colored, funny and perfect for summer. You can choose any color you want to do this.




 What I used:
  • base coat (Golden Rose Ceramic)
  • white nail polish (Essence tip painter)
  • yellow nail polish (Essence - 51 Mellow Yellow)
  • minty nail polish (Essence - 53 You belong to me) 
  • purple nail polish (Essence - 41 Very Berry) 
  • pink nail polish (Butterfly collection single)
  • top coat 

6 komentárov:

ABOP (laquerlove on MUA) povedal(a)...

I love these!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

This manicure was just an experiment:D Thanks a lot!!!

Nails by ScarsLikeLace povedal(a)...

That is a super cute french tip! It's very cotton candy-like! :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

That's it! It reminds me cotton candy or some sweets from California Curls by Katy Perry! Yummi yummi!:D I must do some cotton candy manicure!!! And that's the way how the inspiration comes!:D Point for you:)

drinkcitra povedal(a)...

Thank you sooo much for all your wonderful comments! You really made my day :D

Your work is amazing! Your nails, the photography...everything. Thanks for following and allowing me to discover your lovely blog. I'll be keeping up with your blog now too! <3

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

drinkcitra: You're welcome:) All of my comments were meant to be serious and your blog is one of those that I consider my great inspiration! I thank you!!!<3

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!