pondelok, 11. júla 2011

Become a beach princess! - Gate, Terranova, Tally Weijl, New Yorker, Orsay, Peacocks and H&M haul

After a long time of thinking about this, I decided to show you guys a special post. Not just nail polishes, nail designs. Me and my family are preparing for summer vacation and I'm really looking forward to it - sun, beach, sea, pools, swimming, cocktails!
Here are some of my beach stuff - random photos of my new swimsuit, flip flops, my sunglasses, hats, bracelets, earrings, shorts, sun protect lotion, etc...
I don't wear so much accessories when I go swimming, but when you want to "become a beach princess" or just feel great, take them. Suitable are plastic accessories. Another jewellery keep away from water when you don't want to damage it.
Flip flops - very comfortable, very cheap, I can't imagine summer without them. Sun protecting lotions, sunglasses and hat - must-haves in summer, especially by the sea or pools.
Shorts and T-shirts are good when you go to the seaside and you're too shy to go just in bikini, but also when the seaside, pool or aqua park is in larger distance from your hotel. Who likes staring people?
My swimsuit. I always have multi-colored bikini and this year I decided to buy this pastel pink ones with gold something in the middle. I like the girly skirt on the bottom and ruffles on the top. I've read that this cut or type of swimsuit is perfect when you have not so big breast and your hips are slim. And this color? I think it'll look great with suntanned skin. We'll see.
When you're asking "where is her beach bag?", my answer is "I must buy something!".
What you think about this special post? Do you like it? Have a nice beautiful sunny day!

 hat - Gate
 earrings - New Yorker

sunglasses - Orsay, hat - H&M, T-shirt - Tally Weijl, shorts - Terranova

ring - Peacocks - evie 
 swimsuit - Gate, bracelets, necklace, earrings - Peacocks - evie, hair accessories - H&M, hat - H&M
 hair accessories - H&M
 flip flops - Peacocks - evie
 bracelets -  Peacocks - evie
 Nivea - PF 5, Bioderma - PF 30 , Daylong - PF 25

2 komentárov:

SILVANA povedal(a)...

I subscribed in your blog.
I hope that you will be my follower too ;)


http://nailartforeveryone.blogspot.com/

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thanks for following Silvana and I'll do the same in a few seconds! Good luck in your polishing! :)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!