piatok 24. júna 2011

My FIRST leopard nails inspired by TALLY WEiJL swimwear

My nail design is in pink-white-black color because I don't have turquoise nail polish. However, I'm so excited to buy it and do the same design as Tally Weijl! I think it's perfect design for summer. Colorful and one of my favorites!





What you need:
  • black nail polish (I used Essence multi dimension - fatal)
  • hot pink nail polish (I used S-HE aqua shine - 020)
  • white nail polish (I used Miss sporty nail tip whitener)
  • quick shine top coat 

4 komentárov:

evie povedal(a)...

great!

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

thanks:)

Passion for Nails povedal(a)...

Thanks for joining my blog. :) I also went through your blog and i'll stay to follow!
Ps. Cute mani! :3

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you very much!!! You're welcome at my blog:)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!