sobota, 25. júna 2011

French manicure with silver glitter line and rhinestones tutorial

Here is my old french manicure (one year ago!). I like the silver glitter line and purple star rhinestones. However the middle finger is too much I think now. 
Anyways, decorating the nails with rhinestones is easy and there are lots of different colors and shapes. This design lasted for about 5 or 6 days. I've never use a glue for rhinestones and I've never have problem with them. My "secret" is pushing them carefully and strongly to my nail and then applying top coat.

Decorating nails with rhinestones - step by step:
  1. Apply a dab of clear nail polish to place where you want have rhinestone.
  2. Pick the rhinestone up with wood stick or toothpick.
  3. Apply it on desired point on your nail to the place with clear nail polish.
  4. Push it carefully and strongly to your nail and apply top coat for long lasting wear. 


2 komentárov:

Lydz povedal(a)...

I love this manicure, so girly and pretty! :)

Super cute super easy povedal(a)...

Thank you very much! :)

Zverejnenie komentára

Thank you for leaving your comment! I read every single one and I'm here to reply. You can leave a message in English and I also accept simple message in "Deutsch":-D A samozrejme po slovensky/česky!